martes, 8 de octubre de 2024

Good day!

I trust you are well  .

.

For  introduction; I am Godwin Mike Adams  representing a well positioned  government officials  in-charge  of contracts awards  department.The funds in question accrued  from foreign contracts executed and paid for by the department The actual contract cost has been paid to the original contractor, leaving the over-invoiced amount unclaimed which is what we want to transfer.  

.

Kindly send your response to me if you are ready,capable and willing to co-operate with me.Amount 48m Dollars Only if your interested and is 101 percent risk free

Please call me right now if your ready to finalize this with me now this is end of the year now and this is the only time we can move this funds out from here without any problem


Yours sincerely,
Godwin Mike Adams
+27 677549589

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario